Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blog

Okay....apparently The Blog is eating comments. So I thought...maybe if I started a new post it would kinda right itself...

Oh! I got asked to blog on I Heart Presents about my call! Should be on or around Dec. 21st! And I am so looking forward to that. One of the coolest things...well, okay, this whole thing is beyond cool. And yes, I said beyond cool. Getting published didn't suddenly make me not a big geek. :-) Anyway, one of the coolest things is that I am such a major Presents fan.

I've always written, but it wasn't until I picked up a Presents about two and a half years ago that I knew what I wanted to write. And it wasn't only my dream to get published, but to be a Harlequin Presents author. I wanted the white cover with the red stripe and the circle and the beautiful people. So blessed to have it!

You've just got to go for your dreams. Why not?

10 comments:

  1. And you so deserve it, Maisey. Let's have a big woohoo to following your dreams!
    Looking forward to your post on I Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so looking forward to it. I have gone to Harlequin fangirl heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Maisey! I heard of your story on eHarlequin and it gives me hope as I just submitted a full to Harlequin based on requested revisions (very minor.) I'm very excited for you and look forward to getting to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something must be up with Blogger. I'm losing posts as well. Jane's went somewhere in Internet land.

    Can't wait to see your post on iHearts.

    Hugs to ya,

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Maisey! I heard on the Presents loop that you'd sold to them. Looking forward to your book. Here's hoping for many many more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm starting to have some serious stars in my eyes. The Harlequin authors are my celebrities...

    Anne, thank you so much for the welcome! I am so excited. Just got my release date and title in my inbox this morning and I'm still pinching myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maisey,
    I have tears in my eyes, as I know just how you feel... Wow, I'm just a little late on the congratulations.Sorry, I've been away. Oh and thanks for visiting my blog.
    The call..I read it with immense joy. I would be pinching myself for many months to come. I am already dying to read your novel.
    All the best,
    Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, lol one more thing. Congrats on the kicking the blog for the NaNo. I struggled at first but finally got there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It just shows what hard work, determination and talent can do. Huge congrats for following your dreams and having them realised :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Suzanne! Yeah, much pinching. Still incredulous. Can't believe the names that are popping up on my blog and inbox! Sleep is no longer a factor, just because it's like going to be on Christmas Eve every night. Well, and the nearly nine months preggy baby belly is NOT helping. :-)

    Joanne, thanks, you're so sweet! I love that you know it's so much about that hard work and determination, that's the realization you need to get yourself here. :-)

    Which, to all my friends aspiring to be published, I wish you the best of luck and your own Call. So submit if you haven't!!!

    ReplyDelete